Honeywell BW RigRat
The Honeywell BW™ RigRat brings a new level of user-friendliness to transportable multi-gas area monitoring, so your people can work with confidence in hazardous areas. Simply place the monitor nearby, and it will alert workers to area gas threats so they can take action.
Honeywell BW™ RigRat
Grab and go. Like other Honeywell BW™ products, Honeywell BW™ RigRat is engineered for ease, with one-button operation. Simply turn it on and it's ready to deploy- no expertise required. Convenient handles and a carrying strap make it easy to take with you.
- Up to 8 weeks of runtime on a single charge. Longer runtime than any area monitor in its class.
- Up to six slots for interchangeable gas sensors. Choice of electrochemical, PID, infrared, and catalytic bead sensors (measuring percent LEL and percent by volume).
- Integrated Noise sensor and Metrological data sensors.
- Enhanced configurations with programmable input and output.
- Approval for explosive atmosphere. Certified for ATEX/IECEx Zone 0 and CSA C1D1.
- Flexible applications. Zone declassification, turnarounds, confined space, routine maintenance, fence line and more. Available with pump for remote sampling.
- One-button operation. Grab and go. No expertise required.
- Simple setup with a smartphone. Easy mobile app for alarm set points, calibration records and more.
- Added protection. Alerts workers to nearby gas leaks, whereas personal detectors cover only the breathing zone.
Features & Benefits:
- Line Power for extended runtime in the field
- Wireless Safety Perimeter
- Honeywell TouchPoint™ Plus Compatible
- Rugged, weatherproof design, with optional protective cage
- I/O ports providing additional input capabilities and local executive activation
- Large, easy-to-read display
- Remote monitoring
- Inert mode that prevents alarm in normal ambient air
Each unit is standard delivered with Power plug, Calibration adapter, new and valid Calibration.
|Datasheet RIGRAT||Datasheet RIGRAT||Download|
|Manual RIGRAT||Manual RIGRAT||Download|
|TN106D RIGRAT||TN106D RIGRAT||Download|
|Honeywell BW RigRat Runtime Calculator||Honeywell BW RigRat Runtime Calculator||xlsx||Download|